First chapter in a long and glorious serie (hopefully) of posts: language statistics for January 13th 2012
|5||Czech (Czech Republic)||6,8%|
|8||Russian (Russian Federation)||2,9%|
|10||Korean (South Korea)||2,4%|
- I am Italian and I don’t know if I should be proud to be on the top or not 🙂 But you know… Italians always do it better ! 😛
- Spanish have always been very high in the chart, since the beginning ! Thanks guys !
- US at #3 ? Where is the national sense! Suggest a friend to download the Hand Mirror ! You can do better ! 😉
- Since I translated the app in French, this share started to grow day after day ! Here is the importance of internationalizating app !
- Czech share is growing VERY FAST ! Thank you ! I think you DESERVE a czech version of the app ! If anybody is willing to give a hand… you know my email !
- Brasil is another surprise to me ! Wonderful ! I’d like to offer you a localized version of the app ! Any volunteer out there ?
- German guys ! After Andrea Fechner translated the app in German the answer was… warm… growing but not so much… you can do better ! 😉
- Russian was at #2 at the very beginning, after Spanish ! I’d like to see you return in the top places ! Maybe tranlsating the app in russian would help ! Once more, I ask for your help ! Drop me and mail and Спасибо !
- UK at #9 ? Unbelievable ! There must be something wrong in the market… or maybe it’s just a matter of convincing UK citizens that the Hand Mirror is the best ! 😉
- Korean ! The market said me that in “Lifestyle” South Korea is at #1 (FIRST IN THE WORLD) with the number of downloads ! I’d want to help you to keep your place on the top… 10th is not so good as 1st ! If any good person will help me with translation, it would be wonderful !